Here are the sanitary measures to be applied during your climbing session.
ACTUELLEMENT,LA SALLE EST FERMEE SAUF POUR LES COURS DES ENFANTS DE MOINS DE 12ANS JUSQU'A NOUVEL ORDRE
En cette période inédite, Maniak souhaite vous recevoir dans les meilleures conditions. C'est pourquoi nous suivons attentivement les recommandations du Club Alpin Belge pour la Grimpe indoor.
Barrier gestures and social distancing:
- Wearing a mask is MANDATORY (recommended during physical effort)
- Stay 1.5 m away from other climbers
.- Only use your own chalk (liquid chalk is recommended).
- Hands disinfection when you enter the gym
- Hands disinfection between each route / boulder problem
Session time and number of entrances:
- 50 persons max. simultaneously
- Session limited to 2 hours of climbing at busy times
- It is imperative that you complete the contact-tracing
- It is strongly recommended to have your own equipment.
- Quarantine of rented equipment
- You must wear your mask in the changing rooms and toilets.
- Do not keep your climbing shoes on when you go to the toilet.
- Wash your hands after using the toilet.
If you have any questions regarding these exceptional measures, please do not hesitate to contact us..
Got your mask?